Oracle Fusion Middleware - Version: 18.104.22.168.0
and later (Release and later )
What is being announced?
Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g Release 1 (22.214.171.124.0) and Patch Set 4 (126.96.36.199.0) offers a wide range of additional features, new and planned certifications, Exalogic validations, performance improvements and an array of bug fixes. In addition, release 188.8.131.52.0 is the core stack for Oracle Fusion Applications.
Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g Release 1 (184.108.40.206.0) has been released to Oracle Technology Network (OTN), My Oracle Support (MOS), and Oracle e-Delivery systems
Products IncludedOracle Fusion Middleware11g R1 (220.127.116.11.0) has been made available for the following products:
- Oracle WebLogic Server 11g R1 (10.3.5)
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Repository Creation Utility 11g R1 (18.104.22.168.0)
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g R1 (22.214.171.124.0)
- Oracle WebCenter 11g R1 (126.96.36.199.0)
- Oracle Identity Management 11g R1 (188.8.131.52.0)
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Web-Tier Utilities 11g R1 (184.108.40.206.0)
- Oracle JDeveloper 11g R1 (220.127.116.11.0)
- Oracle Application Development Runtime 11g R1 (18.104.22.168.0)
- Oracle Application Development Framework 11g R1(22.214.171.124.0)
- Oracle Enterprise Content Management 11g R1 (126.96.36.199.0)
- Oracle Enterprise Repository 11g R1 (188.8.131.52.0)
- Oracle Business Process Management Suite11g R1 (184.108.40.206.0)
- Oracle Application Integration Architecture Foundation Pack 11g R1 (220.127.116.11.0)
- Oracle Service Bus 11g R1 (18.104.22.168.0)
What are the bug Fixes that come with the new release?
The following provides the list of bug fixes included with version 22.214.171.124.0 for Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g:
Note 1302753.1 Fixed Bugs List - Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3.5
Note 1316062.1 Fixed Bugs List - Patch Set 4 (126.96.36.199.0) for Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g
The following are new supported configurations which will be made available with the Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g 188.8.131.52 release:
- Google Chrome 10
- Oracle Fusion Applications support: FMW 184.108.40.206.0 is the base release for use with all Fusion Application products.
- Exalogic validation: Many of FMW 220.127.116.11.0 products have been validated on Exalogic.
What do you need to do?
Customers are encouraged to review the new release with this document and update Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) environments according to availability and business needs. Below are general recommendations followed by more specific recommendations
- Review all product changes, fixed bugs, and new features provided within this document to see how this release may or may not impact your installation(s).
- FMW 18.104.22.168 customers should update to the latest release because the Grace Period for Error Correction Support has ended. (See Note 1290894.1)
- FMW 22.214.171.124 customers are encouraged to update to the latest release to obtain bug fixes and new features.
- FMW 126.96.36.199 customers are encouraged to review 188.8.131.52 product changes and availability in accordance with their business requirements.
- Before installing or upgrading to Oracle WebLogic 10.3.5, check that your Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g products are available for version 184.108.40.206 in order to remain on a certified configuration.
See the following as a very important starting point, which provided all download links and instructions to plan across your topology considering all starting points and installation type considerations:
The following are key documents within the Documentation Library which have more specific 220.127.116.11 information or guidance during the installation or patching process:
Oracle Fusion Middleware Patching Guide 11g Release 1 (11.1.1)
3 Applying the Latest Oracle Fusion Middleware Patch Set
[ http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E17904_01/doc.1111/e16793/patch_set_installer.htm#PATCH207 ]
New Documentation Library
The following is previously released documents which may also help during your Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g planning activities:
Note 1073776.1 Steps to Maintain Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g (11.1.1)
Note 858748.1 Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g - Getting Started FAQ
Note 1073206.1 Upgrade Planning for Fusion Middleware 11g - FAQ